Friday, October 19, 2018

Scary Movie Night With Carolyn (Week #3)

The Screaming Skull (1958)

Happy Halloween,  weekend #3! In case you missed the last two week's posts, throughout the whole month of October 2018, I will be sharing some of my all time favorite FREE public domain horror movies with you--my readers! 

What does that mean, exactly? That means that you can watch the movie right here, right now on the internet! 
 
Join me for "scary movie night" by watching a spooky classic each weekend! Then, throughout the weekend you can feel free to chat with me about the movie either here on the blog or on my Facebook page! 
 
This week's movie is The Screaming Skull from 1958. Get ready for some real cheesy film making with this one. Sometimes, I just love to sit and watch an old movie that is, "so bad it's good," as the saying goes. The Screaming Skull falls into that category. 

The story follows a newly married couple as they move into the husband's former home where he lived with his now deceased first wife. Soon, his new wife starts to suspect that the former lover is still hanging around the house--tormenting her in the form of a skull!

Made on a shoestring budget with some of the goofiest scenes and effects you've ever witnessed, The Screaming Skull is a fun and spooky gem that is worth watching, in my opinion.

So, without further ado, enjoy with me this weekend: The Screaming Skull! 



No comments:

Post a Comment