Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Find Gratitude in the Daily

It has been a long, long time since I have written anything or posted anything--but it is at this time that I must tell of my significant gratitude for authors. Authors can help us think deeply, can reflect on real-world issues, can express an experience or view that others aren't aware of, or can simply provide a much-needed escape. Thank goodness for authors. And now, for me especially, I have to say thank goodness for cozy mysteries. While it is important to voice your concerns at this time, to get out a make a difference (in whatever way that is best for you), and to show our love and support for our brothers and sisters upon this earth--it is also important to take moments of peace. For me, those moments are in the quiet hour before bed, when I clutch a new cozy mystery in my hands, and just step into a world where justice is real, the people are friendly, and the food is always delicious!
New survey finds that COVID-19 pandemic spikes reading among young ...

No comments:

Post a Comment