Quick, easy, and delicious, this meal is the perfect addition to any St. Patrick's Day celebration.
- 1 Package (about 1-2 lbs) Cubed Stewing Beef.
- 1 White Onion (Diced)
- 2-3 Carrots (Diced)
- 2-3 Potatoes (Diced)
- 1 Vegetable/Herb Flavored Bouillon Cube
- 2 (28oz) Cans Tomato Sauce
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Package (1lb) Frozen Peas
- Garlic Salt (To Taste)
- Onion Powder (To Taste)
- Pepper (To Taste)
- Turn Instant Pot onto saute setting. Place cubed stewing beef in the pot and cook until just browned.
- Add the onion. Cook until translucent.
- Add the carrots and potatoes and saute for about 3 to 5 minutes, stirring often so it doesn't stick.
- Crumble up the bouillon and stir it in. (You can add the garlic salt, onion powder, and pepper now if you wish. It helps the flavors marry while they cook. Otherwise, add at the end to taste)
- Add tomato sauce, water, and peas. Close the Instant Pot and set it to the soup setting (or 30 min).
- When the timer is up, release the pressure valve and allow to come down.
- Add any extra garlic salt, onion powder, or pepper to flavor. Serve with Irish Soda Bread!