Friday, October 26, 2018

Scary Movie Night With Carolyn (Week #4)

House on Haunted Hill (1959)

Happy Halloween,  weekend #4! In case you missed the last three week's posts, throughout the whole month of October 2018, I have be en sharing some of my all time favorite FREE public domain horror movies with you--my readers! 

What does that mean, exactly? That means that you can watch the movie right here, right now on the internet! 
 
Join me for "scary movie night" this final weekend before Halloween for my all time favorite public domain horror flick! Then, throughout the weekend you can feel free to chat with me about the movie either here on the blog or on my Facebook page! 

The last movie in this marathon is the best of the best. House on Haunted Hill from 1959. It is another Vincent Price movie (he's my all time favorite horror actor) and I watch every single year. It became a tradition many years ago when I was still young. Back then, we would rent the movie on VHS tape from our local grocery store rental shop, pop some popcorn, and scare ourselves silly!

I've already mentioned my love of "Old Dark House" movies, but none is better than this. It is the perfect horror movie formula. A bunch of strangers get locked in a creepy old mansion overnight. There are bleeding walls, severed heads, secret passageways, hidden rooms, and of course . . . murder. 
 
So, without further ado, enjoy with me this weekend watching one of the spookiest and best public domain horror movies around: House on Haunted Hill!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment